Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Low Carbon Wire||Wire Diameter:||4.0mm|
|Hole Size:||76.2x76.2mm 75mmx75mm||Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized And Galvanized|
|Geotextile:||300gsm Green Color||Application:||Military Protection|
Erosion control HESCO border defence wall,Selling Military used Collapsible Welded HESCO Barrier
HESCO Bastion Barrier is also named as Welded bastion, Welded defense wall, Welded Barrier, Sand Cage, Welded Gabion box, etc. It is a prefabricated, multi-cellular system, made of Galvanized welded mesh and lined with non-woven geotextile. Units can be extended and joined using the provided joining pins. It is easy installed with using minimal manpower and commonly available equipment. After extended, it is filled into sand,stone,then Welded Gabion barrier like a defence wall or bunker,it is widely used for military fortification and flood control.Accessories Supplied With Carrier Units.
It is made of galvanized welded mesh, spring with other fittings, canbe filled with sand,earth,cement, stone, can be used in separate cell or some cells joint together.
1. Wire Diameter: 4-5mm
2. Mesh Size: 3" (75x75mm,50x50mm) 80*80mm
3. Panel Size: 13 type size for any security protection,suddenly burst attacks
4. Geotextile: In heavy duty non-woven polypropylene;
5. Color: Grey and Military Green,Sand color etc.
6. Finish: Hot dipped galvanized, Galfan wire.
7. Packing: Packed in pallet
1. Environmental Barriers,Flood Barriers, a reliable, easy-to-deploy and robust solution for emergency flood protection or long-term wetland restoration
2. Defensive Barriers: Protecting both military and civilian personnel in dangerous environments demands defensive solutions that are secure, reliable and readily available.
3. Protective Barriers: Protect your workforce,Create a secure refuge for your employees by
providing protection for up to eight people with Accommodation Bunker.
4. Rockface: transforms the highly effective wall into an aesthetically pleasing structure ideal for customer-facing perimeter security where a more benign appearance is required.