|Place of Origin:||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Shrink Film and Then Carton Box|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1000 PCS per day|
|Raw Material:||SS 304, SS 316L||Filter Rating:||0.22~300 Micron|
|Diameter:||5~300 Mm||Layers:||2 Layers|
|Material Of Edge:||Aluminum Or Steel||Application:||Filtration|
|Size:||Customized||Shape:||Rectangular, Square, Round|
sintered metal filter disc,
stainless steel wire cloth discs
Stainless Steel Round Filter sintered Discs with Aluminum Edge
Stainless Steel Filter Disc Generally used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, chemical plants.It is made of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh, Black Wire Cloth and other Wire Mesh through Special Model by punching.
According to the Weave Type of Material, It can be Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh, Copper Wire Mesh, Dutch Weave Filter Cloth,Sintered Stainless Steel Wire Mesh,Black Wire Cloth, Galvanized Square Wire Mesh, Expanded Metal Wire Mesh, Perforated Metal Mesh and other metal mesh.
1. Shape of Filter Disc, Rectangular, square, round, oval, ring, rectangular, cap, waist, shaped.
2. Structure of Filter Disc, Single layer, double layer, multi-layer.
3. processing technic, Double or three-spot welding, There are generally 4-10 welding spot, can also be done according to customer requirements with single-layer or double layer edge.
4. Material, Stainless Steel Wire Mesh, Galvanized Square Wire Mesh, Black Wire Cloth and so on.
5. Material of edge, Stainless steel plate, copper, galvanized sheet, aluminum, rubber and so on.
6. Diameter of Filter Disc
round shape: diameter:44 to 600mm
toroidal shape::inner diameter 18 to 250mm, outer diameter 50 to 350mm
rectangular shape: width 50 to 100mm, length 60 to 400mm
we can manufacture from 8 to 80 mesh for plain weave and twill weave and from 12x64 mesh to 40x200 mesh for dutch weave.
Stainless Steel Filter Disc, can be used for rubber, plastic industry, grain, food oil separation, oil, oil refining, chemical, light industry, medicine, metallurgy, machinery, ships, automobile tractors and other industry ' s Distillation, absorption, evaporation, filtration and other processes to eliminate entrainment in the vapor or gas droplets and liquid foam, and cars used as air filters.